Sunday, March 20, 2022

Portfolio Project Week#6, Post #3

 Learning more about editing

Today, I had one of my friends, who is proficient in Premiere, show me some useful tips/explanations. 
They showed me the effect that I should use for the phone audio. It is called "Highpass", they showed me where to find it and how to use it. I did not get the chance today to record the audio for the phone call, but I will do that at some point next week. 
They also explained how to color correct/white balance and edit other lighting settings. This was very useful as I need to edit the lighting in some of the clips. I went through the first three clips and messed around with the lighting in them using the "Lumetri Color" effect.

Using the white balance selector, I was able to change the lighting in the first clip to look like this:

I think I like this more white lighting better than the yellow. I think it gives it a more "industrial" look to it and looks more realistic to a light that would actually be an interrogation room. During the next week, I will go through the rest of the clips and play around with the lighting settings until all the clips look how I would like them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...