Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #8, Post #1

 Adding in credits:

Today, I decided to finally add in the credits. I think I want to use the same font as I did for the title, "Dax." This will help the credits to stay a little more consistent. I plan for each one to read the title (ie. "Producer") in a smaller font size than the name (ie. Douglas Pollino), so the name stands out a little more. 
I have them alternating sides on the bottom. I'm also going to keep the font size the same for each credit to it stays consistent. It took a little bit of time to figure out how to add in the text, but one of my friends helped me out and showed me where to create the text and how to edit it. I decided to add cross dissolves for each credit so it flows a little more naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...