Sunday, March 27, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #7, Post #3

 Editing the lighting

After having doing the phone call yesterday, today I decided I would finish the lighting adjustments on the interrogation clips. It was a fairly easy for the most of the clips. I just had to use the white balance selector and play around with a few of the settings.

An example of one of the clips


I think the slightly more whitened light creates a more "industrial" feel that you would find in an interrogation room.

There was an issue with one of the clips. When we were filming, I accidentally changed the brightness during one the clips. The result was that in the middle of the clip, it becomes immediately brighter. So, I split the clip at this moment and I'm going to have to do more intricate editing to make it flow naturally. I will need to do some research on editing lighting in more detail. I plan to finish fixing that one clip next week.









No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...