Thursday, February 17, 2022

Portfolio Project Week#2, Post #2

 Researching:

So today, I researched genres. I looked up a ton of them - action, adventure, sports, romance, heist, spy, comedy - all kinds of films and genres. Some of the websites I used are here, here, and here. These websites were helpful in gaining information about each genre, its characteristics, and its overall format/basic story. 

I'm thinking about doing a sports or mystery film. I believe making a sports piece would be a little easier than some other genres. I know I have a friend that would love to star in a sports piece, plus I love sport and am knowledgeable in their themes. There is also a park very close to my house that contains a basketball court and a football, soccer, and baseball fields, making it a perfect and convenient to film. However, I think I would enjoy making a mystery opening more. I also think I would have more ideas for a story.
Murder Mystery (2019)
Forest Gump (1994)
In the time until next class, I plan to brainstorm ideas for a story. I'm going to talk with some family and friends about ideas I come up with and try to get feedback. I will also look over other sports/mystery films such as Forest Gump (1994), and Murder Mystery (2019). I'm really excited to actually start working on a story! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...