Friday, February 18, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #2, Post #3


 After discussing with family and friends, I am leaning towards doing a mystery production. I think I want to work with a crime story. A story about a killing, or something along the lines. Here's some movies that fit into that category: 



Murder on the Orient Express
(2017)

Enola Holmes
(2020)
Sherlock Holmes
(2009)

Now, I am still yet to come up with a full story/plot. I've been brainstorming but have been unable to come up with anything. I will continue to research ideas and look at other, similar films for inspiration. I will also discuss more with family/friends to see if they have any input. By my next post, I hope to have a rough outline for a story and perhaps start thinking about the actual opening will be like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...