Thursday, March 10, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #5, Post #2

 Fixing the title

After looking at the title I made, I've realized I'm not the biggest fan of it. So I opened up Photoshop and started playing around with it. I stretched out the text and spaced the letters a little more apart. I also lowered the opacity slightly. I am happier this one but it still doesn't feel quite right. I think I'm going to revisit it after we have filmed and I have begun editing. After having the clips, and hopefully where I will place the title, it may be easier to come up with a title that I like a lot.

New
Old












Setting the date to film

I finally decided who will play the suspect: my cousin, Bennett. I asked him and he agreed. Coordinating with him and Josh, we decided we would film Saturday afternoon, around 4PM.

I'm going to send them both the script so they can look over it. I'm going to ask Josh to wear detective clothing. Something like a button down shirt and jeans. I want to the detective to dress similar as a character from the show Brooklyn 99, Jake Peralta (show below). I'm going to tell Bennett to wear an outfit of sweatshirt and sweatpants, seemingly "suspect-like."

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...