Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #5, Post #1


 Getting the actors together


I have now asked two of the three actors if they'd be willing to be apart of my project. I have gotten a response back from Riley, the one playing the person in the security footage. She said she is available to film this weekend and we plan to do just that. Her part should not be long as it will only be shown on screen for a few seconds. Her part will be filmed at a park close to both of our houses as she is just running around the track. 

The other actor I asked is Josh, who I will ask to play the detective. I just texted him a few minutes ago and I await his response. I still am yet to decide on a third actor to play the suspect. After I have figured this out, I will text them and Josh to coordinate a date to film the main interrogation scene.

Premier Pro

I plan to use Premier Pro to edit my project. I am not too familiar with Premier but I will spend the next few days before we film practicing and learning about it. I have used other adobe programs before, but I suspect Premier will take a little getting used to. As Adobe is currently updating, I am looking at some online guides. I visited Adobe's official guides for adding effects, keyboard shortcuts, and titles.

I thought it would be a good idea to test out effects with my title image. I put it into Premier and put on some simple effects. Here is a cross dissolve (which I may wind up using in the final project):








No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...