Sunday, March 6, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #4, Post #3

 Planning for production/film

I am hoping to begin filming either next week or the week after. This will depend on how fast I can find actors to commit and then to coordinate with them on a day to film. I plan to have 3 different actors. One playing the detective, one playing the suspect, and one playing the person at the park on the security tapes. I already have a friend in mind to play the detective, I will ask him officially about it within the next few days. The other two actors I have to think about who I should ask to play them.

An image of the park I plan to film at
The filming locations will be, a park very close to my house. Here I will film the suspects "flashback" to the park, and then the security tape footage. Another location is needed for the "interrogation" scene. This will either take place at my house where, with hopefully the right lighting, I can make it look like an interrogation room. The other place could be my mother's classroom, as it is empty after school and we would be able to adjust lighting and move things around. Or perhaps I can think of a better place to film that would make giving off a serious interrogation feel easy; I still have some thinking to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...