Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #4, Post #2

 The title

Today I have worked on the title for the movie and how its going to look when it is displayed during the opening. I used Photoshop to create it as I've used Photoshop before, and I have a relative understanding of using it. This is what it turned out like:

Obviously it looks better in actuality, blogger has just reduced the quality. I like how its fairly simple and I like the white color scheme, it does two things. It creates a sort of "ghostly" effect and the white contrasts with the "dark" themes of murder that are shown in the movie. To achieve this effect, I used a font called "Dax ExtraBold," which I have had downloaded for a while. I made this a gray color and then I added an inner and outer glow. Both are pure white. Here are the specifics of what the effects are:

Outer Glow

Inner Glow




No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...