Saturday, March 26, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #7, Post #2

Editing the phone call

Today I imported the phone call audios into Premiere and lined them up with the video sequence. That part of the timeline now looks like this:


First, I talked with my friend to find out more about the "Highpass" filter, they explained it well, and once I understood it enough, I added the filter to both clips. I set the "Cutoff" to 1000 Hz on both clips as I think this is what sounded closest to a phone call. However, after doing so I had to turn up the volume of the recordings as it made my voice lower. I also added the audio transition "Constant Power" to both recordings as it helped it to flow more naturally.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...