Friday, March 25, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #7, Post #1

 Planning/recording "other detective"

Today, I watched the clip of the phone call that the two detectives have. I first wrote out what the main detective said on a note pad on my computer. I then filled in the space I left with what the other detective would say. The script looks something like this:

Then, I recorded myself repeating detective "2"s lines. This took a few tries as I had to fit it within the right time frame, I had to pace my words very carefully. I sent the voice memos to myself and put them in my project folder.


Tomorrow, I will put these files into the project on Premiere. I will also use the "Highpass" sound affect to make it sound like a more natural, realistic, phonecall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...