Sunday, February 20, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #2, Post #4

 I think I have finally landed on doing a mystery/crime film. I am slowly starting to develop a plot. I want the movie to be about a murder. The opening would contain the detective and main suspect going back and forth retelling the day of the crime. It would appear that the suspect is guilty, but when the detective checks with other witnesses or security cameras, the suspect was not on the scene at all. I think this idea could work and can fully develop into a worthwhile project.


I'm imagining something like the image above, where it is a detective and suspect sitting in a room. Next class, I will begin creating more of a concrete plot. Depending on time, I may begin a storyboard/script.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...