Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #3, Post #1

 Today, I began storyboarding. The first page shows the shots of the initial interrogation; the detective asking questions, the suspect answering, with a possible "flashback" from the suspects POV. The suspect should appear calm and will seemingly seem innocent, as nothing happened according to them. It took some time as I realized I had not actually fully developed a plot so in addition to attempting a somewhat decent drawing, I had to also think about the plot and how the overall flow will go. Here is a picture of the first page of the storyboard:


I still have to add panels depicting the detective going over the security tapes, the actual footage of what the security cameras show. Also, the interaction between detective and suspect after the detective viewed the tapes and found something that complicates what appears to be a simple/routine murder case. This is the very basic outline I created:



Next time I work on this, I will plan to finish the storyboard and develop the full plot of the opening. I will also try to develop a concrete script that could be used. I may also begin asking some of my friends if they would be willing to be apart of the opening. Although, I still need to organize my thoughts/ideas on the plot and work out the full story before I begin that. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...