Friday, February 25, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #3, Post #2

 I was able to work a little more on my storyboard today. I still have not completely finished it and I plan to complete it sometime within the next few days. I only have a few panels left and hope to work on them tomorrow or Sunday. After I finish the storyboard, I would like to get started on a script. The script should be fairly short as there is not much dialogue.

The second page of the storyboard


This page of the storyboard depicts the detective getting a call from another detective. The two detectives speak on the phone with the second one informing the first that they have finally retrieved security camera footage. The interrogating detective excuses himself at another room to view the tapes. It is shown on a computer of the suspect running the track as he claimed to have during the interrogating. Upon further viewing, the detective realizes that the person show in the tapes is not the suspect they have held in interrogating. The detective becomes increasingly confused as the tape continues to play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...