Saturday, February 26, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #3, Post #3

 After a very bust day, I finally found time to work on my project. I've finished the storyboard and I'm happy with how it came out. I am very much not an artist but I did the best I could for very rough drawings. For example, I had to lookup a clipart drawing of a chair because I struggled to draw the chair. I can understand it, and that is what is most important. I still have to figure out when/where I want the credits to appear and the actual timing of it all. The entire storyboard was a rough draft as is subject to change as I begin the production process. Hopefully, I will be able to stick to it for the most part. Tomorrow is also going to be a very busy day for me, so I hope to brainstorm a script and actually start one if I have the chance.

The last panels of the storyboard are shown above. They depict the detective taking a look at the computer one more time before rushing back into the interrogating room. As soon as he steps inside an eyeline match will be shown, which shows that the detective is staring at an empty suspect chair. I plan to end the opening here as it allows the rest of the film to pickup and develop on this initial mystery. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...