Sunday, February 27, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #3, Post #4

 I was able to get some free time today and work on my project just a little bit. I think I have an idea of where I want there to be dialogue. There is going to be dialogue between the detective and the suspect during the interrogation, just normal routine investigation questions. Such as, "Where were you on the day of the crime?" and the suspect will answer, so on and so forth.

During my time in class next week, I will begin working on a concrete script. I want it to be formatted correctly, so I'm taking a look at some websites that describe how scripts usually look (such as this one). I will also figure out where and when I want the credits and can hopefully start planning out the production process. I'm excited to finally get working towards producing this opening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...