Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #2, Post #1

 Basics of blogging/examples of projects

Today in class we went over the basics of blogging. I feel I have learned enough so that my blogs will become powerful resources in my portfolio project. The addition of links, images, and videos will help me keep track of my work and allow me in the future to go back and reference things.

Also, today we went over some well-made portfolio project on our teachers website, here. I believe viewing these helped tremendously. It showed me what the expectations are for the project and made me believe I have the power to reach those expectations. Next class, I plan to begin brainstorming genre ideas and start my research. I can't wait to dive right into the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...