Saturday, March 19, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #6, Post #2

This weekend I have been incredibly busy. With my birthday on Thursday and numerous events over the weekend, I have had very very little time to work on this project. I think I got an hour and a half in total. I used this time to plan out editing and do some research.

Planning out editing

Last time I worked on this project I began editing. Today, I'm going to plan out the rest of editing to help make me more efficient and organized. First, I want to finish putting in all the clips. Next, I want to fix the lighting in some of the clips (which I will do research on how to do later). I also have to add in the audio when the detective is over the phone. I have to record the "other detective's" voice and put a "phone" effect on it. Last, I'll add in finishing touches and hopefully the editing section of the project will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...