Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #6, Post #1

 The very beginning of editing

Today I started editing. This is going to be a long process that I will work on a lot over the next few weeks. I will have to figure out Premiere, YouTube/tutorials are going to be very helpful during this time.

I first started by going through all the clips I filmed and deleting all the extras clips/bloopers from the folder. I then imported all of the clips I wanted to use in Premiere. I began editing the clips so it flowed at least a little better; I removed overlapped audio. Here's what the timeline currently looks like:

Editing now, I'm realizing I'm going to have to make a lot of lighting adjustments. When I was filming, the room was not dark enough. So, I lowered the exposure on my phone while filming. However, I did not keep this very consistent to the lighting changes by the clip. I have no clue how to do lighting effects in Premiere, so when I finish putting all the clips into the timeline, I will start researching and watching/reading tutorials on how to edit lighting with Premiere Pro.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...