Friday, April 1, 2022

Portfolio Project Week #8, Post #3

 Finishing the opening...

Today was the day where I finally finished the opening. The last step I had left was to edit in the clips of Riley running the track. This took some time as I had to: first, make room for the clips; then, put them in and line them up correctly; and last, put in a security camera effect which I followed a tutorial for. I used several effects that were new to me. Here is what the clips look like:
I'm glad to have finally finished editing the opening. It was a very long process, which I may have dragged out a little bit. Over this weekend, I have to write, film, and edit my CCR. This will be taking up most of my free time I have this weekend (which is not a lot) but it should be a fun process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The CCR

 Here is my Creative Critical Reflection: CCR I had some issues getting my raw footage onto my computer, but after finally figuring it out, ...